Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Missed period (this is the earliest and most reliable sign if you have a regular monthly cycle)
- Nausea, with or without vomiting. This is also known as “Morning Sickness,” and typically resolves after 12 weeks. It can occur at any time of day, or all day.
- Fatigue, feeling more tired than usual
- Tender and/or swollen breasts
- Mood swings and stress
- Minor aches, pain and discomfort, such as headaches, dizziness, lower back pains and leg cramps
- Food aversions or cravings
- Increased urination and slight bleeding
*These are not specific only to pregnancy. Probable signs of pregnancy can only be determined by a professional.
In order to diagnose pregnancy, we provide a pregnancy test and ultrasound. Both of these services are free and both are required to accurately verify a pregnancy.