We provide a free urine pregnancy test based upon the detection of the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). Our tests are highly accurate and are provided by a local medical supplies company. You can walk-in and take a pregnancy test or make an appointment to ensure little wait time.
Symptoms of Pregnancy Include:
- Missed period (this is the earliest and most reliable sign if you have a regular monthly cycle)
- Nausea, with or without vomiting. This is also known as “Morning Sickness,” and typically resolves after 12 weeks. It can occur at any time of day, or all day.
- Fatigue, feeling more tired than usual
- Tender and/or swollen breasts
- Mood swings and stress
- Minor aches, pain and discomfort, such as headaches, dizziness, lower back pains and leg cramps
- Food aversions or cravings
- Increased urination and slight bleeding