Tue, Oct 24|
October 2023 Financial Planning Ministry Seminar
We can’t predict the future, but we can plan for it. LivingWell partners with Financial Planning Ministry (FPM) to take the mystery out of estate planning, guiding you and your family through a straightforward process allowing you to design a legacy plan.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Orange, 2010 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865, USA
About the event
LivingWell has been partners with Financial Planning Ministry (FPM) for over 3 years. FPM helps people like you and me navigate through a very important process of planning for the future. This partnership helps you learn about issues concerning the estate-planning process without any sales pitch. In the upcoming seminar, you will learn how to..
• Pass on your values. Preparing for the future reflects good stewardship and protects the things that mean the most to you.
• Save yourself/your beneficiaries time & money. Establishing a living trust may lower your estate taxes and will eliminate probate. On average, this saves your loved ones nine months to two years and $16,000 to $60,000 in probate alone.
• Have peace of mind. In your legacy plan, you can ensure your desires on medical decisions, guardianship of your minor children and distribution of your valuables will be fulfilled. Your instructions are legally binding and guaranteed to be followed.
Register online today!
Come join us for a fun filled day as we raise awareness for our center. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3....
1. Register yourself or build a team and register everyone by clicking on the link below.
2. Download the sponsorship form and have yourself and/or your team members reach out to anyone they know a ask them to sponsor you. (Please make sure to collect their donation).
3. Show up on March 25th and bring your sponsorship form along with your donations and prepare to have a great time.